1

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 5, Rogers Pass-Revelstoke

Today we cycled form Rogers Pass to Revelstoke. The road in the first 25 kilometres was very steep and narrow and it took us about 2.5 hours to pass this part. It was the hardest section of our trip so far. After this 25 km we reached the highest point of Rogers Pass area, with elevation of 1330 m. Most of the way after this point to Revelstoke was downhill. We are now staying in a dirty hostel in Revelstke :) Mohsen and I are both impatiently waiting for tomorrow morning to leave here and find a good place in Salmon Arm to stay for the next night. Today was also a special day for my bike, the total distance that I have traveled with my bike so far reached 1000 km.


2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I am a student of Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC. I don't know if you have organized your trip in Vancouver or not. But, if you need any help or place for accommodation here let me know. My cell phone number is 604 767 5343.

    BTW, you are doing such a great job, I wish you a safe trip.

    cheers,
    -- Arash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mehdi and Mohsen aziz,
    Great job. We are all proud of you and looking forward to see you back in Calgary.
    Keep up the good job for such a great cause.
    Thanks,
    Ali

    ReplyDelete